вторник, 27 март 2012 г.

My first e-book is on its way?

Ten days from the beginning I can now proudly announce that my piece of art was well accepted at 50%... One of the two e-book publishers answered my request and approved my manuscript. So… eventually the beginning of the experiment has its happy… hmmm ending? Amongst my friends the results are more… diverse. As a matter of truth I am still waiting for comments – either they are lazy readers or it’s about the quality of the manuscript. So cross fingers and in short terms I will most probably become not-so-well-known author of an e-book, available in the internet. I want to thank my friends who gave me photos! I am not quite sure what to do next but I’ll improvise… And I have to admit it is really easy nowadays to express yourself if you just try to.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар