четвъртък, 12 април 2012 г.

My thoughts are like an angry hurricane in a cup of absent - green and stirred. There are so many ideas each of them rising, shining and then crushing into a brick wall. I know that I can break the wall again and again, endlessly. But now I am addicted to it... not to the final fuzz, but to those brilliant moments I spent in writing, thinking, planning, giving life and killing. It's an amazing feeling. How can one stop himself from becoming a part of his own fiction?

Anyways there is also good news - the editors started working on my book and now we just have to wait and see what is going to come out of it. I am extremely anxious, I can't hide it! And also another friend read it and liked it - of course everyone has their comments so I have to print a few copies and make some appointments in the coming holidays to gather as much critics as possible and do some editing myself.

P.S. One nice sushi dinner and a good movie would do the trick! (At least this time.. ;D )

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар